A delectable festival of drinks, twenty of London’s finest bars from Mayfair to Shoreditch come together every year to deliver an unforgettable cocktail experience in London’s most exclusive private garden. There’s always a wide range of trendsetting new cocktails and unique drinking experiences as each bar competes for your vote for the best bar-in-show experience. Mance Communications have worked with CITC on each iteration for three years with increasing interest and coverage following this established event on the vibrant London cocktail scene.
For this client Mance Communications used a series of various activations through print, influencers, social and events – coverage and press can be seen below
- Over 60 pieces of individual coverage generated with 9.6m coverage impressions.
- Over 40,000 social shares of press coverage generated.
- Over 30 noteworthy influencers attended the Cocktails In The City summer series.
- Set up a partnership with The Nudge for an exclusive members offer.
- Organised Hoxton Radio and Masters of Malt interview with founder
- Standalone pieces were featured in The Evening Standard, Time Out, Secret London, The Nudge and Culture Whisper.
- Included in key titles such as GQ, London On The Inside, Sheerluxe, SquareMeal and Metro The Slice.
- Helped devise the format and concept of the festivals creating three “pillars” – The Bars Are Back, Around the World & Festival Season