A radically different concept, The Thin White Duke is a cocktail bar and music recording studio for members based in fashionable Soho, inspired by the style and music of the legendary artist David Bowie, after whom the venue takes its name. Mance Communications were delighted to work with this fascinating client, and an ongoing program of events and a unique offer of Dominican bar food from Boca Chica made this both fun and curious for the press, customers and the London scene alike. The Thin White Duke continues to develop a reputation for great drinks and as an epicentre for those interested in making and listening to fantastic music.
For this client Mance Communications used a series of various activations through print, influencers, social and events – coverage and press can be seen below.
- 40 individual pieces of coverage
- Estimated 500,000 online views
- Potential 461 million audience for websites carrying features
- 2500 unique views from Secret London in 2023 alone
- 25,000 unique views from Evening Standard online